New Zaccaria CPU board 1B1110/evo for G1 pinball machines
We present the new Zaccaria CPU / MPU board 1B1110/evo for Generation 1 pinball machines.
This MPU is a brand new product using modern components and innovative solutions.
This board is an evolution of the original MPU and works with all the Zaccaria G1 pinball machines.
It embeds several innovative features which did not exist on the original Zaccaria boards:
- Modern components easy to find on the market;
- Replacement of the old and obsolete 3081 with new and recent technology components;
- Embedded flash rom with all the original game roms;
- Possibility to select original or Free Play game roms;
- One board can be used on all the G1 Zaccaria pinball machines without the need of replacing the eproms;
- Easily select the game rom using a dip switch;
- All socketed ICs for easy diagnostic and repair;
- Status LEDs for quick diagnostic;
- Battery support for button cell CR2450;
- Possibility to use a NVRAM module type 6264;
- Headers on the original position in order to guarantee fully compatibility with original cabling;
- Plug & Play: remove the old board, fix and connect the new 1B1110/evo;
- New CMOS erase feature for cleaning up faulty memory parameters
- Designed and assembled in Europe;
- 2 years warranty
The model 1B1110/evo replaces and is fully compatible with all previous models 1B1110, 1B1110/0, 1B1110/1, 1B1110/1a which are used in all the 1st generation Zaccaria pinball machines.
The old CMOS 5101(IC7) and 2101(IC8) have been replaced by a 6264 sram.
This board includes a new feature which allows to erase and clean the memory.
Early G1 games have a flaw in the eproms which may lead to instable and corrupted memory values.
We have developed a special feature in order to fix this problem and clean the memory to program all the parameters in the correct way.
The board is sold without CPU Signetics 2650A.
If you have an old defective CPU board you can remove the 2650A from the old board and install it on the new board.
This board doesn’t use eproms anymore, just select the right game model through the dip-switch.
Earth Wind Fire, Fire Mountain, Future World, Hot Wheels, House of Diamonds, Locomotion, Shooting the Rapids, Space Shuttle, Star Gods, Winter Sports
In case of need you can buy a new CPU 2650A HERE
Test on a Earth Wind Fire & Shooting the Rapids: