This diagnostic tool is an automatic tool which will help you to troubleshoot and repair Zaccaria driver boards.
The microcontroller provided with the tool will cycle all the combinations and activate all the lamp and solenoid outputs.
The Zaccaria diagnostic tool includes the LED Lamp outputs test boards and Solenoid outputs test board. It also includes all needed harnesses and connectors in order to test either Generation 1 or Generation 2 Zaccaria driver boards.
You only need to provide a 5V power supply.
What this tool does?
It cycles 3 different tests in order to identify any possible problem:
- lights all the outputs one by one;
- lights all the outputs and add them all together in order to have all outputs powered on;
- run a blinking test in order to verify the correct behaviour of SCRs and Darlingtons
What is included in this bundle?
- A microcontroller;
- 5 LEDs Lamp outputs test boards (as of now, they will be bar graph type only);
- 1 LEDs Solenoid outputs test board;
- All wiring and harnesses for G1 and G2 driver boards;
- Troubleshooting tables with the correct mapping for outputs and components;
- Instructions for assembly;
- Some repair examples and hints.
This diagnostic tool is sold in kit to assemble and solder.
This kit is end of life and will be sold until out of stock.
There are no reviews yet.